Updated: December 19, 2017
The Service is hosted in the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that your personally identifiable information may be transferred to the US and Processed under U.S. privacy standards. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with the Processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By visiting our Service and providing information to us, you consent to such transfer to, and Processing in, the US.
Information Collection and Usage
The following information is collected:
- - Your email address and password, and optionally any part of your real or fictional name you choose to provide to us
- - Other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods (phone, email etc)
- - Your billing address and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction, and when making purchases through the Services
- - User generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms)
- - Information we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our Services
- - Files published through our Service, including images
- - Geographic data about where the device you use to access the Service is
- - Any communication between you and HustleCool
- - Any data shared through the supported social media platforms
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User. Partners who help us serve advertising on and off the Website and analytics companies may also put cookies or files on your device.
Log file information
When you use our Service, our servers automatically collect certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, any advertisements on which you click and other similar information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
Usage of information collected from you
The data collected may be used in any of the following ways or for any of the following purposes:
- - keep you logged in between sessions
- - test and improve our Service
- - manage your information better
- - fix errors and problems
- - verify transactions and purchase confirmation, billing, security, authentication and authorization
- - contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- - share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners
- - selling or marketing HustleCool products and services to you
- - keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- - safety and security.
Customer Generated Content
We also process Personal Information on behalf of our customers as their data processor, such as content generated, requested or published via the Platforms in accordance with the instructions our customers give us through the Services (including, for example, the information our customers monitor or collect from social media sites like Twitter and Facebook through the Services) (known as "Customer Content"). Our customers control how their Customer Content is collected and used by them. In legal terms this means that our customers are the data controller of their Customer Content. Accordingly, we only use Customer Content to provide the Services to our customers in accordance with the lawful instructions they give us through the Services.
Security is of highest concern to us, and the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information is of utmost importance to us. We always try to implement the industry best practices to keep any information collected and/or transmitted to the Supported Platforms or Third-Party Apps secure, like always transmitting data through secure protocols. Unfortunately, no security measure is perfect and we kindly ask you to stay aware of that fact. We cannot and do not guarantee that information about you will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our administrative, physical, and electronic safeguards. Any submission of information over the Internet is at your own risk, and this risk is specifically disclaimed in our Terms. We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal data to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Updating or Deleting Information
If you are a registered user of the Site, you may update or delete information you've provided to us. Changes you make will be reflected in active user databases as soon as possible, though we may keep all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or for any other usage we deem valid and legitimate.
HustleCool is not intended to be used by persons under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected] We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our files.
- - when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing
- - where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands
- - if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person
- - if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Website infrastructure or the Services generally)
- - if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-Personal Information, such as your public user profile information and related public data (such as Tweets, likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did so)
Email: [email protected]